Favorite Deal Sites

6:16 PM

In my journey on living frugally I learned about a few a lot of sites that make it easier to find the best deals when you need something.  Today I wanted to Share some of my favorite sites with you that I can find deals with anytime.



1. Retail Me Not

Before I go out to buy anything I always search the web for coupons.  I usually end up googling the store coupons and always seem to end up at retail me not.  They have coupons for everything and it can really help.

I have found coupons for BOGO entrees at restaurants, free shipping, and percentages off purchases.  I used to only use this when I was buying something online, but have found that it is a good place to check before we go out to eat as well.


2. Deal News

Deal News is a website that compiles top deals each day.  You can search by category, search bar, or just look around.  If you want something, but it doesn't need to be purchased right away this is a great site to look at frequently.


3. Camel Camel Camel

This site deems itself as an "Amazon Price Tracker."  It gives a list of the top price drops on Amazon for the day.  It also has a feature that will alert you if a certain product you want gets down to a certain product.  It gives you the Amazon price as well as a 3rd party price so that you can determine if it really is a good deal.

I recently found Camel Camel Camel, so I can't tell you everything about it.  The sites concept is really cool though and I'm excited to use it more.  You should look more into it yourself.



Do you have any deal sites you often frequent?  I would love to add some to my list to go to when looking for a great deal.  Leave a comment with all of your frugal sites.

You Might Also Like

0 comments