What am I Doing Here?

9:14 AM

After months of not posting, I am back.  I haven't forgotten about my promise to share with you my price-line secrets, don't worry.  Today I am going to step away from my travel secrets though and tell you a little more about my blog and I.

Wedding Photo by Captured by Mary

My name is Laura Fritz, which just recently changed thanks to my wonderful husband, Josh Fritz.  I have been married almost a year to my wonderful husband.  At the beginning of our life together I was scouring the internet for information on how to save money.  We were both students and under the age of 24, so money was and still is a little tight.  I don't believe that should be an excuse for living a poor life though.  Sights like View Along the Way and Our Freaking Budget helped confirm that my husband and I could create a great life on less.  From their inspiration I took off.

I created this blog to help other newly weds or not-so-newly weds on their journey to live happier with less.  I am so proud to say that we are completely debt free and working on our savings for a house while going to college.  We do this by watching where our pennies go and being crafty with what we have.  From weekly checking grocery circulars for deals to making our own yogurt we find fun and easy ways to cut costs.  We work to make play great for low prices as well.

Night time view from our trip to Shreveport 

I know what your thinking, sounds great but I don't have time for that. Well, maybe you do.  I am a full time college student at Henderson State University majoring in early childhood education while working part time at Gymnastics Plus.  Which if you know anything about education departments you will know we are always being occupied by the next class project.  I have to manage my time a little better, but it is so worth the investment in the future.  Lucky for you I am sharing my secrets I have taken hours to learn for free so it should take you even less time.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So excited for you and your new last name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda, I am a pretty big fan of it as well :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being married! I think this would help everyone even people who aren't married. I do not think people realize that spending all this money will catch up with you later. I think it really good you are debt free in this generation. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, marriage has been a fun adventure. I totally agree, people don't realize how money can catch up with them. Sadly people don't realize how much less they could spend on the same life style. It has been so fun to unlock the secrets and stay debt free.

      Delete