Closing in on Home Ownership

11:58 AM

This Wednesday Josh and I will be home owners!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  It has been such a long process to get to a point where we knew we could even close.  Now that it is approaching I think I am in disbelief.  


We hope to keep you informed on all the work that is going into this fixer upper, so I thought I would wet your appetite with a few of our projects that are coming.  The property is a foreclosure, so there is a LOT to do.

Projects to be completed as soon as possible:
  • New roof ridges
  • Add additional ventilation in attic
  • Re plumb the house with pex pipe
  • New flooring throughout
  • New Paint throughout
  • Total Reno of the master bathroom
  • New Windows

Projects I hope to finish over time:
  • New Fireplace mantle
  • Update the kitchen
  • Update the main bath
  • Add a fire pit outdoors
  • Make a beautiful back patio
  • Add a large built in 
  • Add a few barn doors
  • Create a nice laundry room space
  • Organize the garage and shed
  • Create a green house
  • Decorate the whole house

Typing out all of our plans for the house makes me feel even a little more crazy than I already do.  I have been hammering out details deciding what products will go into our house and the look we are going for.   It has been a lot of time and effort, but I think we have a good plan for our projects that are to be completed soon.  I look forward to sharing our plans with you all and seeing what you think.  If you know any great places to get supplies please share we would love to learn about it.  We can use all of the help and advice we can get.

 We look forward to sharing this adventure with you.  Thanks for coming along for the ride.

You Might Also Like

0 comments