Under Contract

8:19 PM

Well guys it has officially happened, after months of searching we found a home!  It has been a long process, but we are now under contract.  I mean look at this beauty!


I have been told that buying a house takes a long time and quite a bit of work.  I guess I didn't realize how much time and work it would take.  We decided to make it even more difficult by getting a foreclosure.  I can't say banks are the fastest or easiest to work with so far, but they are selling us a house for cheap.

All of this to say we bought a cheap foreclosure that has great bones and needs a lot of work.  I am excited to share our experience with updating our house with you.  So I'm back in the blogger business.  Look out for some new posts soon about my very own "fixer upper."

You Might Also Like

0 comments