Grilled Chicken with a Twist

3:47 PM

Today I want to share a new fast recipe with you guys.  Before I go any further I do have to admit that I did not cook this meal.  I am blessed with a husband that can cook, so as I was busy finishing up some other things he whipped out this gem.


We currently do not have a working oven, leaving us cooking with the George Forman grill, crock pot, and the oven burners.  This being coupled with the fact that it is the last day before we go shopping again, we decided to have grilled chicken tonight.  Josh, my husband, LOVES seasoning food so he made up a spin off of Chicken Tikka with what we had in the house.  This chicken has a sweet yet, tangy side to it.  However you want to say it, it tastes good and is relatively inexpensive.  Without further ado here is the recipe:


Grilled Chicken with a Twist

our completed Chicken with a twist

2 chicken breasts
2 tbs plain yogurt
1/2 tsp curry
dash of garlic salt
dash of minced onions

First make sure your chicken breasts are totally thawed out.  If they are not thawed yet you can thaw them in the microwave while you are creating your chickens marinade.  In a medium size bowl combine yogurt, curry, garlic salt, and minced onions.  Once combined place the chicken in the bowl and coat throughly.  If in a rush this can be placed right on the grill once you are done.  For a more distinct taste try letting it sit for a little bit longer. 


After eating it myself I have to say I highly recommend it.  It was a nice new taste and easy on the budget as well.  Hope you enjoy too.


You Might Also Like

0 comments