I've got a degree in the bag

12:49 PM

Well folks, my silence is finally being broken.  I have graduated from College and now have time to devote to my wonderful readers.  I am excited to see how this blog evolves over the next year.  Hello 2015!

Now for the classic roundup of 2014.  This year has been a whirlwind of a year.  We started out the year in Arkadelphia at Ouachita Baptist University and Henderson State University.  Josh and I both worked on our degrees and left at the beginning of May to head back home to Siloam Springs.  We celebrated our 1 year anniversary later in May.  As we "came home" we learned it is very hard to find summer jobs.  I was able to bag a job as a nanny for a fun family this summer.  Josh went out on a limb and became a COP!  Josh went to the police academy in July.  I left my job in August and started my student teacher internship in Springdale.  Josh started patrolling the in streets October, and simultaneously entered the real world again.  In December I finished my internship and joined the band wagon.  2014 was a year of growing and gaining responsibilities.  Every day is a new adventure in the Fritz house in a totally new direction.

So what is coming in 2015?  That's a great question.  It is the Fritz year for discovery.  We are excited to bring you along on our adventure on figuring out life.

Best wishes from ours to yours.  Happy New Year!


You Might Also Like

0 comments